This website is owned and operated by us, Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue Dunstable, Bedforshire LU5 5XE. The restaurant table reservation service (the “System”) is provided by Whitbread and its third party provider, Zonal Retail Data Systems. Click here to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Whitbread restaurants. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs.
Whitbread keeps your personal data safe and secure. Full details about how we use your data are set out in our Privacy Notice (click link for further details). Similar to other commercial websites, this website and the System utilises a standard technology called cookies and web server logs to collect information about how the website and/or the System is used and how to improve them. Further details can be found in our Cookie Notice.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted. Any transmission between your device and our website is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal data supplied by you to us is accurate and kept up to date. You must treat your password information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person.
The System allows you to reserve a table for a meal (a "Reservation") at certain restaurants owned by us or our affiliates ("Restaurants"). Access to the System is provided to you through this website or the websites of third party providers who provide table reservation services ("Reservation Providers").
You may only make a Reservation through the System if you are at least 18 years old and otherwise have legal capacity to do so.
By using the System you are deemed to have accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
In addition to these terms, your use of a Restaurant or Reservation Provider website and the other services and products provided by us, our Restaurants, or Reservation Providers, may also be subject to any additional terms and conditions applied by us, our Restaurants or the Reservation Provider from time to time. Those terms will be in addition to, and therefore not a replacement for, these terms. Please ensure that you read such additional terms and conditions before using the websites and/or purchasing the services and products provided by us or our Restaurants.
When you use the System to make a Reservation at a Restaurant you are making an offer to us to accept your Reservation. Your Reservation is not complete and legally binding on us until such time as you have received a confirmatory email accepting your Reservation.
You may cancel a Reservation at any point in time before the Reservation is due to take place by using the hypertext link in the confirmation email or by contacting the Restaurant directly. Contact details for our Restaurants are set out in the "Contact Us" section below. Please ensure that you arrive in plenty of time and bring a copy of your email Reservation confirmation.
We also reserve the right to contact you via telephone or email in advance of your booking, to re-confirm the details and offer you additional services such as pre-ordering of meals and/or drinks and ensuring we have captured any special requests.
We reserve the right to cancel a Reservation, but this of course will be without any liability to you. We have, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you, the right to terminate or restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all of the System if we believe that you are misusing the System or if you are in breach of these terms.
We reserve the right to ‘No Show’ your reservation if you fail to attend your booked time within a reasonable duration, typically 20-30 minutes, without any prior notice. Please inform us in advance via telephone if you are expecting to arrive later than your booked time.
You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
Making a Reservation at a Restaurant means you have to pay the Restaurant when you attend the Restaurant for your Reservation unless you make alternative arrangements directly with the Restaurant. If you as the booker are not paying for all guests, guests are individually responsible for paying for their own goods and services (meals and drinks etc).
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to honour a Reservation where such failure is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (an "Event Outside Our Control").
If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects our ability to honour a Reservation we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and the relevant Restaurant (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is fraudulent, defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended by us from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement here under
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt. These Terms are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and/or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice.
Where notified of a termination, you shall immediately destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website and/or the System at any time without notice at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website and/or the System.
If you have any query in respect of these Terms please contact us using the link at the top of these Terms.
If you have an issue or query relating to a specific Restaurant or Reservation (including cancellations), please contact the relevant Restaurant by following the appropriate link below:
1. Competition valid in GB (England, Wales and Scotland),
2. 18+ only.
3. Promotional Period 00:01 23/07/21 – 23:59 31/08/21.
4. Food purchase necessary.
5. Internet access required.
6. Purchase food at the restaurant to receive a ‘Sizzling Summer Spectacular’ bill fold containing a unique code.
7. Visit social.beefeater.co.uk to enter and provide your details to win a prize.
8. Max 1 entry per unique code or your entry will be void.
9. By entering you have a chance to win one of our great prizes.
10. Receipt must be retained as proof of purchase.
1. UK 18+ only.
2. Promotional Period 00:01 26/07/21 –23:59 23/08/21.
3. Claims must be made by 06/09/21.
4. Purchase any J2O or Fruit Shoot variant from any Whitbread participating venue and you will be given a scratch card to find out instantly if you are a winner.
5. Prizes: 1 x holiday to the value of £1500 via Love To Shop High Street Gift Card or 50 x £10 Love To Shop High Street Shopping Gift Card.
6. Receipt must be retained as proof of purchase. For full T&C’s see www.britvic.com/media-centre/competitions/2021
7. Promoter: Britvic Soft Drinks
8. If you are a winner, to redeem the prize please call us on 01405 862963 and provide your name and address as well as the unique winning code stated on the scratch card.
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
2. This Promotion is only open to England residents aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
3. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
4. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prizes. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
5. Maximum of one entry per person per day. Duplicate or bulk entries will not be accepted.
6. The Promotion opens at 00:01 on 12 April 2021 and closes at 23:59 31 July 2021 (the "Promotional Period").
7. There are 3230 Instant Win Prizes available across the Promotional Period, consisting of 100 x Official England jerseys; 120 x 50” 4K LG TVs; 10 x 55” OLED LG TVs; and 1000 x £10 beer vouchers & 2000 x £5 beer vouchers, both beer vouchers redeemable against the Promoter’s products.
8. The number of Prizes available may increase over the Promotional Period.
How to enter:
9. To enter, participants must purchase a bottle, can or glass (as applicable) of Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Seltzer or Bud Zero (the “Bud Product”).
10. Participants must then visit www.winwithbud.com to take a picture of their Bud Product. This picture acts as the participants’ code to entry.
11. Participants will be notified immediately online that they have been entered into the Promotion.
12. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prizes.
13. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
15. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
Winner Selection, Notification and Delivery of Prizes:
16. Winner Selection:
a. Instant Win Prizes Draw: winners of Instant Prizes will be allocated to 3000 winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the Promotional Period that have been randomly and securely selected. Those valid entrants who enter on or first after one of these winning moments will win an Instant Prize.
17. Winner Notification:
a. Instant Win Prizes Draw: The winners will be notified immediately if they have won an Instant Prize. The winners will be required to enter further delivery details online for prize fulfilment. The Instant Prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner promptly following receipt of the winner’s acceptance email. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
18. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry that they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
20. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the promotion.
21. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in completing an entry into this Promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
24. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
25. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the Prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
26. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participant for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
27. The Winner hereby consents to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Promotion required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
29.An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
30. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
31. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
32. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved
1. Kids eat free: Up to a maximum of 2 children under 16 (aged 15 and under) can eat breakfast free per adult purchasing a Full Premier Inn Breakfast.
2. All products may be subject to change and availability.
3. Photography is for illustrative purposes only.