This website is owned and operated by Whitbread Group PLC ("Whitbread"), whose registered address is at Whitbread Court, Houghton Hall Business Park, Porz Avenue, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU5 5XE. Click here to contact us.
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general guidance on Whitbread Inns. While we have made reasonable efforts to ensure the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, all information is provided without any guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, satisfactory quality or fitness for any purpose, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law. We do not accept any liability to you, whether in contract or in negligence, for any damage, loss or expense you may incur as a result of any action or omission made in reliance on or as a result of the information contained on this website. You accept full responsibility for its access and/or use.
This website, including, but not limited to, text, content, photographs, video, audio, graphics, menus, news items, competitions, prize draws, location and any other materials is protected by registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, patents, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world) that either belong to or are licensed to us. Any individual article, report and other element making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website. You acquire no proprietary interest in our website, its material or content and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
You agree and accept that all costs of and associated with all necessary servicing, repair or correction of your computer arising out of this website shall be your responsibility and we shall not have any liability for any such costs
Should you choose to download content and/or material from the website ("Downloads"), you must do so in accordance with these Terms.
Such Download is permitted on a non-exclusive, non transferable, non sub-licensable, worldwide basis provided:
you use any Download solely for those purposes authorised by Whitbread and Whitbread Inns (a "Permitted Work");
you must not use, sell, resell, lend, let, distribute or pursue any other income generating activity with such Download on its own separately from any Permitted Work; and
you shall, in downloading or making print copies of such Download, retain on such Download and/or print copies all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such notices.
You do not have the right to edit, modify or alter any Download.
Our website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain this website in a fully operating condition, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. We reserve the right to restrict or suspend your access of this website at any time without notice for security, general administration, maintenance or any other reason. We will inform you of such action if reasonably possible.
We may provide links to other web sites or resources. We are not responsible for these and we do not endorse their content. If you choose to follow any of these links you are leaving this website.
In order to maintain the integrity of this website we reserve the right to forward contact details to our ISP and, where requested to do so, to the Police or other Regulatory authorities. We may also forward contact details to any third party where a complaint arises concerning your access of this website and where that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with these Terms.
You agree that you will only use this website in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use this website to create and transmit any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing nature, or which may, in our judgment, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person, or post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or take any other action that would change or destroy any programs forming part of this website.
You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use this website. You are responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
You agree not to use this website or the services made available to you on or via this website such that you cause the whole or part of this website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or is in any way impaired.
You accept responsibility and liability for the completeness and accuracy of any communication you send to us and we will not be liable for any consequences of any incomplete or incorrect communication.
These Terms may be amended from time to time. They may also be extended to include other terms applicable to specific products or services offered by us from time to time.
We make no warranty as to the suitability or otherwise of computer equipment or peripherals or telecommunications services you use for accessing this website, which is your sole responsibility, nor do we warrant that the site is free of errors or viruses, worms, cancelbots or "Trojan horses". We shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such failures or destructive features.
You acknowledge that our obligations and liabilities in respect of the services provided and the information made available on this website are exhaustively defined in these Terms. You agree that our express obligations and warranties made in these Terms are in lieu of and to the exclusion (to the fullest extent permitted by law) of any other warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind.
You acknowledge that this website is provided only on the basis set out in these Terms. Your uninterrupted access of this website on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this website. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any inability to access use this website whatsoever.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms and to the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable (whether in contract, tort, including negligence, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused even if we have been advised of their possibility.
We accept liability without limit for fraud or for death or injury to the extent it results from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents in the course of their engagement here under.
This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access this website.
Anything contained in this website may only be appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in the jurisdiction of England and Wales. Those who access this website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. You should obtain legal advice in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our employees, representatives, and agents, harmless against any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against any of us, our employees, representatives, or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against us, our employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
your access and./or use of this website;
any breach by you of these Terms;
a claim that this website or any part of it as a result of your access:
infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, this website by you; or
any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
We may terminate these Terms, including without limitation any right granted in relation to Downloads and your right to access and use this website and its content and materials at any time in our sole discretion on immediate notice.
On termination you shall destroy all materials, and copies thereof, obtained from this website and your password.
You accept that we have the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of this website at any time at our sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in you being unable to access this website.
Kids Eat Free Breakfast
Mums Eat Free After 2pm On Sundays
1.This offer entitles Mums to a free main meal when purchasing another main meal from our main restaurant menu at the same time; a free Sunday Lunch when purchasing another Sunday Lunch at the same time, or a free Sunday Carvery (where available) when purchasing another Sunday Carvery at the same time. Light Bites, Bar Snacks, Breakfast and Festive Menus are excluded.
2. This offer is only available to Tasty Reward members. Guests must show an activated Tasty Rewards card to redeem the offer.
3. Offer available on Sundays after 2pm until Sunday 3rd January 2016.
4. The Mums Eat Free offer is open to all 2 parent family units of either or same sex regardless of gender.
5. The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and/or used with any other offer, promotion or voucher including the Whitbread privilege card or Premier Inn Meal Deal.
6. All rights (including copyright) will remain with Whitbread Group PLC. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice. Promoter: Table Table and Whitbread Inns (on behalf of Whitbread Groups), PO Box 777, Dunstable LU5 5XE.
2 for 1 Mains – When You Revisit Within A Week
Cheapest main meal will be free when purchasing one full price main meal.
Kids Eat Free
1. This voucher entitles the holder to 1 free 50ml glass of Baileys per party on bookings made for Saturday 25th or Sunday 26th March if bookings made on or before Sunday 19th March and when a minimum of 2 adults dine from the 3 course Mother’s Day set menu, minimum purchase of two 3 course Mother’s Day set menus required.
2. Only one voucher per party is redeemable and only 1 free drink per party is redeemable.
3. This offer is valid on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th March 2017 only.
4. The code: must be presented at the beginning of your meal, cannot be exchanged for cash, is non-transferable, must not be reproduced, copied, varied or used in conjunction with any other offers or the Whitbread Privilege card but can be used in conjunction with loyalty points based vouchers only but not Loyalty Celebratory Offers.
5. All rights remain with the promoter who reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice.
40% Off Main Meals
1. This voucher entitles the holder to 40% off main meals when ordering from the main restuarant menu Breakfast, set menu's, daytime and evening is excluded and drinks will be charged at full price).
2. Only one voucher per party is redeemable.
3. This offer is valid all day every day Friday 17th March - Friday 24th March 2017.
4. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, is nontransferable, must not be reproduced, copied or varied and cannot be used with other offers, promotions or vouchers including the Whitbread Privilege card or Premier Inn meal deal.
5. All rights remain with the promoter who reserves the right to withdraw the off er at any time and without prior notice. The decision of the manager is final. Promoter: Whitbread Group, PO Box 777, Dunstable LU5 5XE.
April Door Drop 40% off Mains Offer:
1. This voucher entitles the holder to 40% off main meals, when dining off the main restaurant menu. Voucher must be presented at the beginning of your meal.
2. Only one voucher per party is redeemable. Breakfast, Light Bites, Lunch Club and Evening Value menus and all set menus are excluded.
3. This offer is valid all day MONDAY - SUNDAY, until 11th June 2017.
4. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. 5. Minimum party size of 2 adults, maximum party size of 6.
6. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash, is non-transferable, must not be reproduced, copied or varied and cannot be used with other offers, promotions or vouchers including the Whitbread Privilege card or Premier Inn meal deal.
7. All rights remain with the promoter who reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time and without prior notice.
8. Offer is only available at the following restaurants; The Heath, Liskeard Tavern, George & Dragon, The Beeches, Treacle Mine, Carclaze, Bridgewater Arms, Globe Inn & Roundstone
40% Off Bounce Back
Please note that the following sites are not participating in the 40% off bounce back offer:
Airfield Tavern, Barum Gate, Bentley Green, Carnon Inn, Christies Field, Esk Valley, Frome Flyer, George & Dragon – Altrincham, Great Oak, Linen House, Medina Quay, Mill Lodge, Mill of Mundurno, Oasthouse, Orion Way, Oswalds Cross, Pantruthyn Farm, Pentrebach House, Red Lion – Portsmouth, Red Lion (Warwickshire), Smugglers Retreat, Solway Gate, Stanhope Arms, Strawberry Field, Swinging Bridge, The Aspley, The Callywith, The Centurion, The Colliers, The Dilke, The Harbour, The Lee Burn, The Newhouse, The Oakwood, The Ormonde, The Riverside, The Stonecross, The Water Bridge Treffry Tavern, Trevithick Inn, Wakefield Arms , The Bridgewater Arms, The Heath , The Hobbs Boat, The Liskeard Tavern